KBFUS enables donors to support the non-profit organization of their choice in Europe or Africa. We provide advice and tax benefits, and take care of the due diligence process to make sure that grant moneys only support charitable purposes and do not support violent activities.
If you intend to make multiple donations over time, you can open a Donor-Advised Fund at KBFUS. A personal, family or corporate Donor-Advised Fund provides a structure that makes it easy to accomplish both your tax planning and charitable giving goals. With a Donor-Advised Fund, you can make additional contributions whenever it suits you, claim an immediate tax deduction and inform us later how you would prefer the contribution to be used. You can lend your name to your Fund and determine its areas of focus.
Below is a sample of Donor-Advised Funds managed by KBFUS.
- The Adobe Foundation Fund supports local initiatives in European countries where Adobe operates.
- The Alcatel-Lucent Charitable Contributions Fund supports non-profit organizations in European countries where Alcatel-Lucent operates.
- The Barry Gaberman Lecture Fund, named after the former Senior Vice President of the Ford Foundation, improves the standards of work of associations of grantmakers and philanthropy support organizations. It provides funding for the Barry Gaberman Lecture on Global Philanthropy, which is hosted every four years by the Worldwide Initiatives for Grantmaker Support (WINGS).
- The C.S. Busch Fund was set up to inventory and preserve manuscripts, letters and other documents with a link to German poet Stefan George.
- The Caterpillar Foundation Donor-Advised Fund supports non-profit organizations in European countries where Caterpillar operates.
- The Dirk Nowitzki Fund, set up by one of the best players in the NBA today, supports cultural, educational and sports initiatives targeting underprivileged youth, especially in the developing world.
- The Dow Chemical Company Foundation Fund makes contributions to European non-profit organizations in support of their work benefiting community needs, education, the environment and sustainability.
- The Friends of Belgium in America Fund supports American initiatives that strengthen and promote the image of Belgium in the United States, mainly in the Greater New York area.
- The Johnson & Johnson International Health Fund was established by Johnson & Johnson to support local healthcare initiatives in sub-Saharan Africa.
- The Life Giving Water Fund provides water resources to the sub-Saharan region of Africa. It currently concentrates its efforts on the construction of water wells in Zambia.
- The Matara Fund, established by Laurent de Vitton and Una Kim, promotes human development through education. In its first years, it will support initiatives targeting orphans in the Matara district of Burundi.
- The Patton Stiftung Sustainable Trust supports initiatives that promote international cultural exchange and provide contexts for creative interaction between individuals of different cultural heritages.
- The Pfizer Foundation Global Health Partnerships Fund supports European and African non-profit organizations working on some of the biggest health challenges facing our world today.
- The Richard J. Massey Foundation Fund was set up to support medical research and basic research in the biosciences conducted at European universities.
- The Salzburg Festival Fund supports cultural initiatives in and around the city of Salzburg, Austria.
- The Starbucks Charitable Fund supports local initiatives in European countries where the coffee company operates.
- The Sten and Margitha Akerlund Fund was established to promote educational excellence in the city of Sandviken, Sweden.
- The Wrigley Global Giving Fund was established by the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company to support local initiatives in European countries where the company operates.
|- 10 Rockefeller Plaza, 16th Floor - New York - NY 10020 - (212) 713 7660 - email@example.com|